If you are passionate about helping your patients achieve their goals, have excellent communication skills, and thrive on personal development then you might just be the person we are looking for.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated Massage Therapist to join our team.
- You are passionate about osteopathy.
- You absolutely want to grow and develop!
- You are smart and confident.
- You have high emotional intelligence.
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes and actions.
- You are enthusiastic and outgoing.
- You thrive on personal development.
- You are energized and create energy.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are highly resilient and adaptable.
- You are great team player.
- We are a company that has one main goal to help our patients feel great again.
- We have been serving our local community for more than 14 years.
- We are passionate about the application of osteopathic principles to bring health to our patients.
- We are a family cantered practice caring for babies & children, adults and those getting on in years.
- We have a drive for excellence, continuously evolving, learning and developing, so we can deliver the very best care to our patients.
- We want our team to become outstanding osteopaths and the leaders of the future.
- We provide training and mentoring for every new team member.
- We offer percentage based pay with performance related bonuses
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible
- For providing a high quality consultation & treatment.
- To dig deep, to provide outstanding osteopathic care that makes a lasting difference.
- To develop and maintain a thriving list of patients.
- To become skilled at treatment planning.
- To be well prepared for each day and maintain excellent patient records.
- To be an accountable team player.
- To attend to our regular team meetings and training.
- To follow our systems and processes that support delivering excellent care.
- To participate and contribute your ideas to our marketing initiatives.
- Amazing growth and long-term career prospects – You’ll get to work in a growing osteopathic practice, where there are loads of opportunities for you to develop and there is the structure to progress your career.
- Excellent pay
Apply for this role
If you tick all of our boxes (and we tick all of yours!) then please get in touch. And if you think you have most of what we’re looking for but not every single thing, go ahead and apply – we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com, telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.