|Initial Consult & Treatment||90 minutes||£90|
|Follow-up Treatment||60 minutes||£70|
What is it?
Acupuncture is a natural and effective form of treatment and assists in relieving physical or mental-emotional ailments whether chronic or acute.
Acupuncture focuses on rebalancing Qi (which means energy and is pronounced ‘chi’) which flows through pathways (called ‘meridians’) within the body. Illness or disease occurs when our Qi becomes depleted or blocked. Acupuncture techniques such as needling, moxibustion or cupping can assist in restoring or clearing deficient or stagnated Qi.
What can it help?
- Back pain
- Blood pressure (high and low)
- Digestive problems including nausea and vomiting
- Painful periods
- Facial and dental pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Hayfever and allergic rhinitis
- Knee pain
- Low immune system
- Problems during pregnancy including morning sickness
- Neck pain
- Postoperative pain or side-effects from chemo- or radiotherapy
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
What treatment can it include?
- Auricular (ear acupuncture)
- Scalp acupuncture
- Cosmetic Facial acupuncture