|Initial Consult & Treatment||45-60 minutes||£75|
|Follow-up Treatment||30-45 minutes||£60|
|Follow-up Treatment||60 minutes||£75|
|Home visits available||-||Contact us|
What is it?
Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the wellbeing of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
What can it help?
- Sports injuries
- Aches & pains
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic back pain
- Neck pain, headaches & migraines
- Disc injuries
- Frozen shoulder or elbow pain
- Joint pain & lumbago
- Muscle spasms
What treatment can it include?
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Soft tissue massage
- Assessment and treatment of postural, pelvic and spinal alignment
- Exercise rehabilitation to improve strength, flexibility or balance to prevent injuries recurring
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Taping for support